Skip to main content

Transport Fever 3 Giveaway

To celebrate the release of  Transport Fever 3  I am giving away a PC key for the Deluxe Edition of the game on any of the main platforms - Steam, Epic, or GOG! Terms and Conditions General The Ajaxpost Plays Transport Fever 3 Giveaway ( the Giveaway ) is a lottery run exclusively by the Ajaxpost Plays YouTube Channel ( Ajaxpost Plays ) All the terms described here are in addition to the standard terms and conditions applied by Gleam.io and YouTube for all giveaways run on their platform. YouTube, Bluesky, Instagram, Twitter, X, and any other platforms used to advertise or promote the Giveaway do not sponsor the Giveaway and are in no way responsible or liable for any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway There will ONE winner who shall be gifted ONE key for Transport Fever 3 Deluxe Edition on the PC platform of their choice: The winning Entrant must have an eligible account on their preferred platform, Steam, Epic, or GOG with which to rece...

Ajaxpost Plays August 2020 Giveaway

Completed!

This draw has now been completed and the winners announced:



Thank you to everyone who took part!

Terms and Conditions

General

  1. The Ajaxpost Plays August 2020 Giveaway (the Giveaway) is a lottery run exclusively by the Ajaxpost Plays YouTube Channel (Ajaxpost Plays)
  2. YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and any other platforms used to advertise or promote the Giveaway do not sponsor the Giveaway and are in no way responsible or liable for any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway
  3. TWO winners may each select ONE of FIVE rewards made available for the Giveaway:
    • The first drawn winner will have the option to choose any ONE of the five rewards
    • The second drawn winner will have the option to choose any ONE of the remaining four rewards
    • Prizes are not exchangeable for any other cash or non-cash benefit
  4. If a selected winner does not claim their reward within five days of the result being announced or does not wish to receive any available reward the prize(s) will be forfeit, no further draw will be made, and the prize held over for a future giveaway or competition

Entry Into The Draw

  1. Entries are made through, and managed by, the tools provided by Gleam
  2. Only entries submitted through the official competition page will be accepted 

The Prizes

  1. The Giveaway rewards (the prizes) are:
    • ONE Steam key for the game Niche  - a genetics survival game
    • ONE Steam key for the game MO: Astray
    • ONE Steam key for the game Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
    • ONE Steam key for the game Eastside Hockey Manager
    • A code to activate a Humble Store discount of up to 20% for 30 days
  2. Ajaxpost Plays is in no way responsible for determining whether the prizes will be suitable for or playable on the winner's computer. The specification or requirements for the game can be found on the relevant game websites or Steam Store pages
  3. Each entrant is solely responsible for determining the suitability of their equipment for running the game

Rules of Entry

  1. The Giveaway is operated by Gleam.io and is subject to the rules and conditions required by Gleam including but not limited to:
    • A valid Email address
    • Visiting the Ajaxpost Plays YouTube Channel
  2.  Additional entry methods include:
    • Logging in to YouTube
    • Following Ajaxpost Plays on Twitter  
    • Visiting the Ajaxpost Plays Instagram page 
    • Answering 2 survey questions
  3. Entries must be made by 23:59 BST on Sunday 23rd August 2020. Any entries made after that time will not be counted

The Draw

  1. The TWO winners will be drawn through the random winner selection process provided by Gleam.io
  2. The draw will be made on Monday 24th August 2020 and the winning entrants announced on Twitter and Instagram within 24 hours. 

Prize Delivery

  1. The prize will be delivered by Email
  2. Ajaxpost Plays will provide an Email address exclusively on the Ajaxpost Plays YouTube Channel which the winner must use to claim their selected prize
  3. No alternative prizes are available and no dispute with regard to the operation of the Giveaway will be entertained

Data Protection

  1. For the purposes of running the Giveaway Gleam.io will store all required entrant information subject to the privacy terms provided by Gleam.io
  2. By entering the Giveaway entrants accept that the display of their channel and entrant names used to enter the Giveaway will be shown on the platforms used to enter and operate the Giveaway and in doing so acknowledge that they have read, understood and accepted the privacy and data protection policies of those platforms
  3. Ajaxpost Plays will not share the list of entrants with any other party at any time but cannot accept any responsibility for any unexpected or unsolicited sharing of the entrant data



Comments

  1. Hi, I thought that it might be worthwhile adding support and a suggestion.

    Support for you starting a Discord server. Easy enough to do. BUT if you don't use it a lot, it might be more trouble than it is worth.

    Suggestion Patreon. All of what you have here in the Blog could be on Patreon and maybe, just maybe you might get a few pennies back.

    Worth considering?

    Also don't forget August 14th. Factorio Launch Day. Go on you know that you want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie,

      thank you for your support and taking the time to comment.

      Yeah, Discord is an odd thing. so far I've only used it for a very few games where I've been particularly keen on following developments or engaging directly with devs who've offered me a free game key. I'm also part of 'small creators' group which has been very useful for sharing advice and encouragement.

      A handful of people have mentioned it and I've seen some other creators use it to communicate directly with subscribers and friends more personally than in YouTube comments which can be good, and also not good as some have experienced.

      My main issue, and this applies even more to Patreon, is that I'm very much creating content on an ad hoc basis with few expectations or obligations. While Discord would allow me to offer some small amounts of additional content and communication in a more gamer-friendly space than this Blog and might give me a little more work to do, a move to Patreon seems a whole lot more serious.

      My concern being that if people are paying then I'm under some obligation to meet their expectations. Or, maybe, I'm just overthinking it and I should just accept that some people are happy to give money for nothing in particular. 🤔

      OK ... so come clean ... are you on the Factorio dev or marketing team? 🤣

      I spent an hour or so with the demo and apart from being frustrated and annoyed that I couldn't move around using mouse controls I got lost in what some things did and why they had to be connected to something else that ... well, I'll give it another go and see if I can make any more sense of it 😊

      Delete
  2. Lol.... The Factorio team. I wish. No I just really appreciate a Dev team that does the job right. Factorio is that. I play other games that get it very very wrong.

    As an Old and now slow games player, I have a different view from many. Discord is from my viewpoint, like a Gamers Twitter, it is fine, and I can often be found on JD Plays Discord, he even made me a moderator many moons ago. But Discord whilst useful tends to be something for people who are always online.

    For creators such as yourself it would be useful, of that I am sure, but your Discord page would be eaasily lost amongst all the others.

    Patreon is something that I was set against at first but I have to admit that I was wrong. I can only support very few people. 4 at the moment, and only with a few euros, but others have greater funds and even if they don't it is an opportunity to perhaps reach new people.

    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Car Mechanic Simulator 2021: Audi TT Mk1 Rebuild

  Barn Find I've suspended my CMS21 series for the time being, it may return for occasional one-off specials or if enough viewers demand it! So, while I'm still playing and enjoying the game I thought I would continue to share some of my favourite jobs with you, at least in pictorial form. Thus first one is an Audi TT Mk1 that I found in a barn. The vehicle is a mod created by Bostonawy and includes some wonderful livery choices, as you'll see at the end of this post. So, this is the car I brought back to my Numpty The Car Fixer garage:   As you can see it's in pretty good condition, well, apart from the mechanicals!  For such a quality brand, and at less than £14,000, I was happy to take away this sporty little number as a restoration project. Apart from the accumulated dirt and dust, the body was generally in good shape. For this job, I didn't go overboard on performance, just some tweaking of the ignition and fuel systems but I made sure that some key compone...

A Retrospective on March

This post was going to be mostly a summary of the activity on my YouTube channel in March but I thought I really should address the COVID-19 coronavirus situation and, umm,  got a bit carried away!  You can avoid my ranting about what has happened by scrolling down to the next headline. 😉  The 'Situation' It took a while for us here in the UK to realise but March was the month that everything changed ! After two weeks of 'lockdown' we're becoming accustomed to a new way of life, isolated in our own homes, either alone or with immediate family we are effectively confined within our homes. Unable to physically meet anyone we don't live with, unable to enjoy of the pleasures that come with socialising with our various communities. And then there is the 'knock-on' impact that has on the economy, the businesses, the organisations and institutions that have become an integral part of our way of life. Our governments may try to protect the bedrock comp...