Skip to main content

Transport Fever 3 Giveaway

To celebrate the release of  Transport Fever 3  I am giving away a PC key for the Deluxe Edition of the game on any of the main platforms - Steam, Epic, or GOG! Terms and Conditions General The Ajaxpost Plays Transport Fever 3 Giveaway ( the Giveaway ) is a lottery run exclusively by the Ajaxpost Plays YouTube Channel ( Ajaxpost Plays ) All the terms described here are in addition to the standard terms and conditions applied by Gleam.io and YouTube for all giveaways run on their platform. YouTube, Bluesky, Instagram, Twitter, X, and any other platforms used to advertise or promote the Giveaway do not sponsor the Giveaway and are in no way responsible or liable for any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway There will ONE winner who shall be gifted ONE key for Transport Fever 3 Deluxe Edition on the PC platform of their choice: The winning Entrant must have an eligible account on their preferred platform, Steam, Epic, or GOG with which to rece...

SimAirport: Research for Bristol

In the third episode of my SimAirport series Building Bristol I add the first of many Remote Gates.

Before recording that episode I did a little more research to clarify how many gates and stands were in use at Bristol.

I found a few more photographs that helped show the arrangement of stands more definitively. In particular this one, that I used within the video, which appears to show all the stands in use though there may be a couple more spaces at the far right-hand :

Another couple of photos of the airport show the sheer scale of car parking usage - it is said that the airport company earns more from parking charges than air fees!


Bristol Airport Resources

For anyone interested in the operation of the real Bristol Airport, I'll keep this post updated to collate the various bits of information I use within this SimAirport series.

The main pages I used in planning the series include:
The Bristol Airport night flying policy is described in a PDF file.

Finding out, definitively, which airlines use Bristol Airport was harder than I expected but the following sites seemed to provide accurate and up-to-date information.
So I will be trying to use the following airlines in the game, where available, although I won't be too worried about having the correct aircraft or liveries ... it's only a game, after all. 😉
  • Aer Lingus
  • Aurigny
  • Balkan Holidays
  • Blue Islands
  • Brussels Airlines
  • Easyjet
  • Jet2 (flights scheduled to start in 2021)
  • KLM
  • Lauda Motion
  • LoganAir
  • Lufthansa  (may start in 2020?)
  • Ryanair
  • TUI
  • Wizz Air


* Updated 14 May 2020 to add Balkan Holidays to airline list

* Updated 13 Aug 2020 Have discovered that Lauda no longer use Bristol Airport! 

* Updated 25 Aug 2020 A Blue Islands Airline mod is now available on Steam 

* Updated 16 Feb 2021 Jet2 add Bristol to their schedule for 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Mechanic Simulator 2021: Audi TT Mk1 Rebuild

  Barn Find I've suspended my CMS21 series for the time being, it may return for occasional one-off specials or if enough viewers demand it! So, while I'm still playing and enjoying the game I thought I would continue to share some of my favourite jobs with you, at least in pictorial form. Thus first one is an Audi TT Mk1 that I found in a barn. The vehicle is a mod created by Bostonawy and includes some wonderful livery choices, as you'll see at the end of this post. So, this is the car I brought back to my Numpty The Car Fixer garage:   As you can see it's in pretty good condition, well, apart from the mechanicals!  For such a quality brand, and at less than £14,000, I was happy to take away this sporty little number as a restoration project. Apart from the accumulated dirt and dust, the body was generally in good shape. For this job, I didn't go overboard on performance, just some tweaking of the ignition and fuel systems but I made sure that some key compone...

Ajaxpost Plays August 2020 Giveaway

Completed! This draw has now been completed and the winners announced: Thank you to everyone who took part! Terms and Conditions General The Ajaxpost Plays August 2020 Giveaway ( the Giveaway ) is a lottery run exclusively by the Ajaxpost Plays YouTube Channel ( Ajaxpost Plays ) YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and any other platforms used to advertise or promote the Giveaway do not sponsor the Giveaway and are in no way responsible or liable for any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway TWO winners may each select ONE of FIVE rewards made available for the Giveaway : The first drawn winner will have the option to choose any ONE of the five rewards The second drawn winner will have the option to choose any ONE of the remaining four rewards Prizes are not exchangeable for any other cash or non-cash benefit If a selected winner does not claim their reward within five days of the result being announced ...

A Retrospective on March

This post was going to be mostly a summary of the activity on my YouTube channel in March but I thought I really should address the COVID-19 coronavirus situation and, umm,  got a bit carried away!  You can avoid my ranting about what has happened by scrolling down to the next headline. 😉  The 'Situation' It took a while for us here in the UK to realise but March was the month that everything changed ! After two weeks of 'lockdown' we're becoming accustomed to a new way of life, isolated in our own homes, either alone or with immediate family we are effectively confined within our homes. Unable to physically meet anyone we don't live with, unable to enjoy of the pleasures that come with socialising with our various communities. And then there is the 'knock-on' impact that has on the economy, the businesses, the organisations and institutions that have become an integral part of our way of life. Our governments may try to protect the bedrock comp...