Skip to main content

Transport Fever 3 Giveaway

To celebrate the release of  Transport Fever 3  I am giving away a PC key for the Deluxe Edition of the game on any of the main platforms - Steam, Epic, or GOG! Terms and Conditions General The Ajaxpost Plays Transport Fever 3 Giveaway ( the Giveaway ) is a lottery run exclusively by the Ajaxpost Plays YouTube Channel ( Ajaxpost Plays ) All the terms described here are in addition to the standard terms and conditions applied by Gleam.io and YouTube for all giveaways run on their platform. YouTube, Bluesky, Instagram, Twitter, X, and any other platforms used to advertise or promote the Giveaway do not sponsor the Giveaway and are in no way responsible or liable for any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway There will ONE winner who shall be gifted ONE key for Transport Fever 3 Deluxe Edition on the PC platform of their choice: The winning Entrant must have an eligible account on their preferred platform, Steam, Epic, or GOG with which to rece...

On This Day: 10th April

In recent years I have been able to see much more theatre and these Before The Lockdown memory posts might serve to emphasise what I am missing but I would like to think of them as a warm blanket of nostalgia while we wait out this cold winter of isolation and look forward to a heady summer of new cultural delights.

Anyway, on this day...

In 2018

In London, returning to the Royal Court for the second time that year after a four year gap to see Instructions For Correct Assembly. A witty and smartly staged comment on what is an age-old desire - that the people we love could be 'better' and more attuned to our own needs.

With obvious reference to such familiar tales as The Stepford Wives and more recent TV dramas like Humans it asks what might happen if a family could replace a troublesome child with a 'perfect' synthetic?


In 2019

In London again, this time at The Arcola to see a new stage musical of one of my favourite films, Little Miss Sunshine.

It's often difficult to see another interpretation of a much-loved story and, to be honest, this didn't quite hit the very high bar set by the film but it was enthusiastically performed by likeable cast and the VW camper road trip very cleverly represented in such a small space-van road very cleverly stage.

As with the film you leave buoyed up by the family's victory in adversity but the journey itself didn't come across as quite as challenging as it should have been and the child beauty pageant wasn't quite as cringe-inducing creepy and unpleasant as it could/should have been - though I imagine that might be more difficult to achieve in a feel-good family musical.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Car Mechanic Simulator 2021: Audi TT Mk1 Rebuild

  Barn Find I've suspended my CMS21 series for the time being, it may return for occasional one-off specials or if enough viewers demand it! So, while I'm still playing and enjoying the game I thought I would continue to share some of my favourite jobs with you, at least in pictorial form. Thus first one is an Audi TT Mk1 that I found in a barn. The vehicle is a mod created by Bostonawy and includes some wonderful livery choices, as you'll see at the end of this post. So, this is the car I brought back to my Numpty The Car Fixer garage:   As you can see it's in pretty good condition, well, apart from the mechanicals!  For such a quality brand, and at less than £14,000, I was happy to take away this sporty little number as a restoration project. Apart from the accumulated dirt and dust, the body was generally in good shape. For this job, I didn't go overboard on performance, just some tweaking of the ignition and fuel systems but I made sure that some key compone...

Ajaxpost Plays August 2020 Giveaway

Completed! This draw has now been completed and the winners announced: Thank you to everyone who took part! Terms and Conditions General The Ajaxpost Plays August 2020 Giveaway ( the Giveaway ) is a lottery run exclusively by the Ajaxpost Plays YouTube Channel ( Ajaxpost Plays ) YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and any other platforms used to advertise or promote the Giveaway do not sponsor the Giveaway and are in no way responsible or liable for any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway TWO winners may each select ONE of FIVE rewards made available for the Giveaway : The first drawn winner will have the option to choose any ONE of the five rewards The second drawn winner will have the option to choose any ONE of the remaining four rewards Prizes are not exchangeable for any other cash or non-cash benefit If a selected winner does not claim their reward within five days of the result being announced ...

A Retrospective on March

This post was going to be mostly a summary of the activity on my YouTube channel in March but I thought I really should address the COVID-19 coronavirus situation and, umm,  got a bit carried away!  You can avoid my ranting about what has happened by scrolling down to the next headline. 😉  The 'Situation' It took a while for us here in the UK to realise but March was the month that everything changed ! After two weeks of 'lockdown' we're becoming accustomed to a new way of life, isolated in our own homes, either alone or with immediate family we are effectively confined within our homes. Unable to physically meet anyone we don't live with, unable to enjoy of the pleasures that come with socialising with our various communities. And then there is the 'knock-on' impact that has on the economy, the businesses, the organisations and institutions that have become an integral part of our way of life. Our governments may try to protect the bedrock comp...