To celebrate the release of Transport Fever 3 I am giving away a PC key for the Deluxe Edition of the game on any of the main platforms - Steam, Epic, or GOG! Terms and Conditions General The Ajaxpost Plays Transport Fever 3 Giveaway ( the Giveaway ) is a lottery run exclusively by the Ajaxpost Plays YouTube Channel ( Ajaxpost Plays ) All the terms described here are in addition to the standard terms and conditions applied by Gleam.io and YouTube for all giveaways run on their platform. YouTube, Bluesky, Instagram, Twitter, X, and any other platforms used to advertise or promote the Giveaway do not sponsor the Giveaway and are in no way responsible or liable for any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway There will ONE winner who shall be gifted ONE key for Transport Fever 3 Deluxe Edition on the PC platform of their choice: The winning Entrant must have an eligible account on their preferred platform, Steam, Epic, or GOG with which to rece...
Hi, while my YouTube channel is still quite small (less than 1,000 subscribers, etc.) I can't use the built-in YouTube features to actively engage with you, the lovely folk who watch, comment, and subscribe to my channel.
As I am already sort of familiar with Blogger I though I would open up a new space here specifically linked to the YouTube channel but one that allows me to share stuff other than my game videos and can also be somewhere for all of us to exchange thoughts and ideas about the channel or anything else that pops into our minds.
So ... if you're not into using Twitter or Instagram to communicate, or find them too limiting, or are strange enough to want to read more of my long-winded thoughts and observations then ... WELCOME!
Now, if you're new to my channel or maybe just curious about who the heck I am please check out the links in the title bar which might give you some insight ... or might not. ;)
You can use the Subscribe option in the title bar to get Email updates whenever I post anything new here- it won't be a lot so don't worry about getting overwhelmed! :)
If YOU have anything to say about what I'm doing on my YouTube channel or, indeed, have any questions or thoughts in response to anything I post here (or anywhere else for that matter) please feel free to comment here - I really would love to hear what you think.
For now, thank you for visiting, for reading, for subscribing(?) and I hope you enjoy spending more time here with me.
First! :))
ReplyDelete-Progorion
Thank you! Good to know that I have at least one visitor! :)
Delete