To celebrate the release of Transport Fever 3 I am giving away a PC key for the Deluxe Edition of the game on any of the main platforms - Steam, Epic, or GOG! Terms and Conditions General The Ajaxpost Plays Transport Fever 3 Giveaway ( the Giveaway ) is a lottery run exclusively by the Ajaxpost Plays YouTube Channel ( Ajaxpost Plays ) All the terms described here are in addition to the standard terms and conditions applied by Gleam.io and YouTube for all giveaways run on their platform. YouTube, Bluesky, Instagram, Twitter, X, and any other platforms used to advertise or promote the Giveaway do not sponsor the Giveaway and are in no way responsible or liable for any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway There will ONE winner who shall be gifted ONE key for Transport Fever 3 Deluxe Edition on the PC platform of their choice: The winning Entrant must have an eligible account on their preferred platform, Steam, Epic, or GOG with which to rece...
For the latest episode of my Transport Fever 2 Bristol series I revisit Bath, the very place that caused me so much heartache when I first tried to play this map!
Since then I have been a little more cautious (read sensible) and managed to make quite substantial profits so now, I reckon, the rime is right to look beyond the Bristol city area ... to the World Heritage city of Bath.
The landscape is challenging, the city is compact and expensive but I think we can do it, we can finally establish a proper intercity train line.
Since then I have been a little more cautious (read sensible) and managed to make quite substantial profits so now, I reckon, the rime is right to look beyond the Bristol city area ... to the World Heritage city of Bath.
The landscape is challenging, the city is compact and expensive but I think we can do it, we can finally establish a proper intercity train line.
Comments
Post a Comment