To celebrate the release of Transport Fever 3 I am giving away a PC key for the Deluxe Edition of the game on any of the main platforms - Steam, Epic, or GOG! Terms and Conditions General The Ajaxpost Plays Transport Fever 3 Giveaway ( the Giveaway ) is a lottery run exclusively by the Ajaxpost Plays YouTube Channel ( Ajaxpost Plays ) All the terms described here are in addition to the standard terms and conditions applied by Gleam.io and YouTube for all giveaways run on their platform. YouTube, Bluesky, Instagram, Twitter, X, and any other platforms used to advertise or promote the Giveaway do not sponsor the Giveaway and are in no way responsible or liable for any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway There will ONE winner who shall be gifted ONE key for Transport Fever 3 Deluxe Edition on the PC platform of their choice: The winning Entrant must have an eligible account on their preferred platform, Steam, Epic, or GOG with which to rece...
I have been very fortunate to be offered keys to two exciting new games ... OK, one of them is a DLC but it's still pretty darned exciting!
I shall be spending a few days getting to grips with the basics so that I can show them off reasonably competently (well, as competent as I ever am!) but within the next week I shall have at least one video published for one or, hopefully, both of them.
So, if you haven't already, you probably ought to subscribe to the YouTube channel to make sure you don't miss them. 😉
A couple of teaser shots will, I'm sure, be enough for you work out which games they are. 😎
I shall be spending a few days getting to grips with the basics so that I can show them off reasonably competently (well, as competent as I ever am!) but within the next week I shall have at least one video published for one or, hopefully, both of them.
So, if you haven't already, you probably ought to subscribe to the YouTube channel to make sure you don't miss them. 😉
A couple of teaser shots will, I'm sure, be enough for you work out which games they are. 😎


Comments
Post a Comment