To celebrate the release of Transport Fever 3 I am giving away a PC key for the Deluxe Edition of the game on any of the main platforms - Steam, Epic, or GOG! Terms and Conditions General The Ajaxpost Plays Transport Fever 3 Giveaway ( the Giveaway ) is a lottery run exclusively by the Ajaxpost Plays YouTube Channel ( Ajaxpost Plays ) All the terms described here are in addition to the standard terms and conditions applied by Gleam.io and YouTube for all giveaways run on their platform. YouTube, Bluesky, Instagram, Twitter, X, and any other platforms used to advertise or promote the Giveaway do not sponsor the Giveaway and are in no way responsible or liable for any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway There will ONE winner who shall be gifted ONE key for Transport Fever 3 Deluxe Edition on the PC platform of their choice: The winning Entrant must have an eligible account on their preferred platform, Steam, Epic, or GOG with which to rece...
After creating a huge terminal building in the first, planning, episode this second episode (the first real one of the series) I try to find somewhere to put all the essential ticketing and security infrastructure, along with some toilets and a little coffee shop.
As it has been several months since last played the game, you may notice some quiet ludicrous mistakes and errors of judgement! I would like to promise that I will get better as the series progresses ... I would like to! 😏
If only to laugh at my incompetence, please do join me in this new episode by clicking on the video link below.
Oh, and in case it's obvious ... I haven't actually used the airport in years (and years!) so if you have visited or travelled through Bristol Airport please do let me know - you may be able to help me get the arrival and departure routes right. 👍
![]() |
| A Lovely Coffee Shop Spot |
As it has been several months since last played the game, you may notice some quiet ludicrous mistakes and errors of judgement! I would like to promise that I will get better as the series progresses ... I would like to! 😏
If only to laugh at my incompetence, please do join me in this new episode by clicking on the video link below.
Oh, and in case it's obvious ... I haven't actually used the airport in years (and years!) so if you have visited or travelled through Bristol Airport please do let me know - you may be able to help me get the arrival and departure routes right. 👍

Comments
Post a Comment